Monday, September 25, 2017

Maybelline - a fantastic brand

If you follow me on Instagram, you may already saw that I received some great products from the brand Maybelline. First I received a beautiful light brown matte lipstick together with a lip-liner. I am talking about the COLORsensational Clay Crush 932 lipstick and lip-liner.






The lipstick formula is creamy and velvety and applies evenly to a semi-matte finish. The light brown color has some warm undertones on the lips and this one can be worn in any season. It feels comfortable on the lips and because of it's long lasting hydration it is perfect for dry lips too. Thanks for the lip-liner, which is darker with about 2 tones, the wearing time of the lipstick is much longer than without. I noticed fading after about 4-5 hours. So, thumbs up for this lipstick! 

The other product I received is very well known by lot's of beauty bloggers, because it is classified as one of the best concealers. I am talking about the Instant Anti-Age - The Eraser Eye concealer which is a treatment too and it contains Goji bears and Haloxyl, which reduces the puffiness and fine lines under the eyes. It contains 19 amino acids, from what 8 are essential oils and a very high amount of Vitamin C. I received the light one for review but after using it I think that for my skin-tone is better a medium darker one, maybe the nude one.



As you can see it in the photos the concealer comes in a clear plastic twist up tube with a sponge tip applicator. I used the sponge applicator and after it I spread the concealer with my finger tips. The formula has a fine texture, it is extremely lightweight and it blends well. Coverage is medium to high and covers imperfections and under-eye circles very well and it does not need any touch ups...yeeeey!


All in all I think the concealer is a MUST HAVE product and I am going to buy one that goes with my skin-tone and I must admit, I am a big fan of the Clay Crush lipstick, I wear it very often because it goes with any kind of outfit and I like in general brown and nude shades.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...