Monday, November 9, 2015

Born Pretty Store stamping plate review

I continue with the reviews for the products I received from the Born Pretty Store. This time I have a stamping plate PB-L016. The patterns on this one are very versatile with a vintage touch. As you can see, you can find on them movie icons too, like Audrey Hepburn or Marilyn Monroe!

I created two manicures with this plate, I am very curious which one is your favorite. 

The first is very easy one. I made a gradient with two polishes - Avon Gel finish  and the brown, with gold shimmer form Le petit Cliche. I matted it and stamped a leaf pattern on it with the gold Born Pretty Store stamping polish. I really enjoyed this fall nail art on my nails!





The second mani is a little bit different, maybe too daring, because of the color combination. I used for the base the beautiful orange polish from El Corazon - Active Bio-gel X423/284 Cream and after stamping on three of my nails a pattern from the plate PB-L016 I felt like something is missing and this is when I choose to add two polishes Flormar - Full Color - Fresh Start and Sweet Georgia Brown - Rocky Road. I didn't liked the result and than I exaggerated and applied the golden striping tape. I don't know what to tell about this manicure, I live you to write your opinion about it bellow on the comment box!





The stamping plate is absolutely fantastic, as you can see on both of my manicures the patterns transferred very well on my nails! I recommend you the plate PB-L016 because it is pretty and you can create a lot of fantastic nail art with it.

If you like the product, you can find it here and if you buy anything from the Born Pretty Store your welcome to use my bellow seen discount code! Shipping is free! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...