Thursday, July 23, 2015

Love for pink

I didn't used from quite a while any pink polishes on my nails and I really had the mood for them! So today's post is all about pink.



I used two polishes Essence - 106 Free Hugs which is a baby pink cream shade with a strong vibrant effect. It applies smoothly, in one coat get's opaque, but I used two as usual. The other pink polish is L'Oreal Color Riche - 201 Rose Paradise, a beautiful pale rose color, which I applied in three coats to get fully opaque. On it I put some water decals that I received from Andreea - Ditta's nail design & art.







I loved this mani very much, I think it is perfect for summer and because of the combination it is quite eye catching too! Sorry about my shiny skin, I applied some cuticle oil after finishing the manicure and I didn't waited enough to soak in. 

How do you like this mani? Are you a pink polish fan?


Thank you for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. Nicely done! These decals look fantastic on the soft pink background. Free hugs also looks gorgeous on you! I have the same polish, but I don't use it often. I don't like baby pink on my nails that much. I always have to combine it with something else. (Like I did here! http://newpolishlover.blogspot.de/2015/02/essence-free-hugs-pixie-dust-lovely.html)
    xo, Pia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce nuanta splendida de roz! Ai descris tu insati in mod perfect manichiura! Are si suav, are si... picanterie! :)
    Excelent arata!
    Pup cu mult drag, Andrea!
    Ilda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only have one word LOL - it's adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Foarte frumoasa manichiura !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Essence pink and the leopard feathers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice!!

    Don't
    Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. M-am tooot uita la poza de preview si m-am intrebat ce ai folosit pentru modele.
    Acum am aflat! :d
    Manichiura ta arata minunat!<3
    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ce frumos este rozul acela...super combinatie <3

    http://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  9. baby pink ul perfect <3 cred ca e singurul roz din colectia mea care imi place mult :))
    imi place si modelul ales!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gyönyörű ez a mani! És ezt az essence lakkot nekem meg kell vennem... :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cat de bine arata <3 .In ultimul timp imi plac manichiurile girlie,iar a ta e perfecta :) .Rozul ala e demential,nu cred sa am vreo nuanta asemanatoare in colectie,deci trebuie remediata situatia :D .
    Pupicei :*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sunt absolut superbe! Îmi place mult întreaga combinație!
    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
  13. Andrea, this is sos pretty! The decals from Andreea look perfect on your nails and in combination with the pink! I hope it has cooled down where you are now, too much heat just isn't fun :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ce dragute sunt! Imi place rozul folosit :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rozul asta este absolut superb !

    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is the perfect shade of pink, not too light and not too dark. I can understand why you like this mani so much!


    www.LUXESSED.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so cute! I'm not a huge fan of pink on my own nails but I love seeing it on other people!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...